St. Paul’s is striving to follow Jesus more fully and to live out the following scripture:
“Above all, maintain constant love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without complaining. Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.”
1 Peter 4:8-10
About Our Church
St. Paul’s Evangelical Church of Stoverstown is driven by 5 guiding principals:
1. Jesus is Lord of our Congregation and our lives.
2. We share the good news of Jesus Christ in word and deed.
3. By the grace of God, we reach out to one another with love and compassion.
4. We use our gifts to serve others.
5. We show hospitality without complaint by giving compassion, shelter and food to all people.
With these guidelines, we strive to be the best followers of Jesus we can be.
Meet Pastor Brad
Pastor Brad Dayett has been the pastor of St. Paul’s since 1996. He is involved in the coaching ministry of the ELCA.
St. Paul’s Lutheran has plenty of meetings, events, and services that are sure to peak your interests.
Our first step to helping every child to succeed is to offer free schooling for your little ones.
Miss a Sunday? You can stay updated on Sunday Sermons right here via the website!